Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Sunday, January 6, 2013

One Last Hurrah!


January 6th marks the official end of the holiday season for humankind all over the globe. So I say let's celebrate it with one last hurrah! Yeah, any excuse to throw a party and get drunk- I'M COMPLETELY IN CONTROL.

Click below to watch Team Vashj's Snowball Mayhem Highlights!

Bonus "fun": Video Scavenger Hunt! This involves counting so those lacking in basic arithmetic will have to play the alternate bonus "fun" game* instead.

To play you will need to count the number of times:
-The ladies of Team Vashj kill Bheez
-Bheez kills us ladies
-Shirley appears hiding in the background of the shot
-Kitty runs for her life from a giant snowball
Answer in the comments, cause hell if I know!

*Alternate bonus "fun" game: take a shot every time I die! And don't you dare drunk dial me.
xoxo ~glynnia

2 comments:

  1. LOL Epic! Vid Hunt Tally:

    1: 40 times
    2: Maybe 3
    3: I was building snow wall forts all day long so the entire 30 mins of this vid
    4: Once :(

    WHAT DO I WIN?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely cheese pizza (provided by Bheez) that you have to share with me!

      Delete