Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Friday, January 4, 2013

How to World Vs. World - Yes there's more!


It's already been a whole day since Guild Wars 2 shoveled the snow, packed up the tree, and took down the lights (things I haven't done). Lion's Arch just isn't as exciting without all those jerks pelting me with snowballs every time I run through. So to fill the void I bring you the third installment of "How to World Vs. World, A Silent Film". Because it's exciting.

OK FINE- Mostly because I finished it a couple days ago and I hate having things just sitting around... which is exactly why the chocolate is gone as well.

So take advantage of my impatience and clear 14 minutes and 7 seconds of your schedule starting.... now!




xoxo ~glynnia

2 comments:

  1. ACTION. ADVENTURE. UNINTENTIONAL COMEDY. THE BEST SILENT FILM SINCE WATERWORLD.

    ReplyDelete