Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello Kitty Island Slaughter

Hi there, taking a break from the F2P series, I have a video of our group playing Diablo 3 quite some time ago that I never uploaded. As you can see, we have infiltrated the gates of awesome and joy, and have seen firsthand what the afterlife holds for all of us when we die, even Inferno Belial may be able to one day live in such a blissful place.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, look how young and spry we were, killing Pink Rainbow Unicorns and trampling flowe - omg, why didn't you edit the part I got cornered by that angry mob of Twinkleroots?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to Bheez' Skype spam in the background... he's so popular! /hopesthatshegetsdinnertonightforinflatinghisego

    Yeeeap. I was confused as to which Barb was me 'cause both are running around to pick up shinys and avoiding combat... We got our priorities straight!

    ReplyDelete