Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Friday, September 14, 2012

GW2 Dance Dance Revolution: Yak's Bend Style


I was strolling (and by strolling I mean running; I was too broke to afford a teleport) through the Human city of Divinity's Reach looking for a place to squat for the night when I happened upon two Humans and a Norn white girl dancing their blues away.

Having all of 17 copper to my name, I decided to put on my ill-fitting red shoes and dance the blues as well. 


SEE WHO WERE MY ILL-FATED DANCE PARTNERS BY CLICKING BELOW.



What was four people soon turned into an entire synchronized line dance.

My first dance partner was a lice infested has-been who was hyper critical of my moves.


My second dance partner was a "Tropical Bird" who immediately latched onto me, as Asura look like small rats (CHILDREN), he thought I was apparently a tasty morsel. (STRANGER DANGER)


And finally, my last dance was with The Man of the Hour: Afrodissiac. When I asked him to be my dance partner he simply replied with, "sho lil thang". 


Alas, when it was all said and done no truer words have been spoken:



WAY TO PICK A SERVER.

</3 Shirley





2 comments:

  1. Way to Bust a Groove, Shirley!! Selly's definitely got some of Shorty's dance moves, with a little Robo-Z in the mix LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHA! The last screenie was my favorite. And sadly, only half right.

    ReplyDelete