Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Freebie

Taking a short break from GW2 with today's post! Don't worry, it won't last.

As anybody that lives within a Skype call of me can attest, I am addicted to gaming phone apps. I really enjoy pouring time into turret defense and strategy style games with the occasional "jumper" thrown in the mix to keep things fresh (I'm looking at you Unicorn Dash). Pair that with my love for dragons and that, my friends, is the recipe for prescription glasses...which I'm going to need after playing through this Friday's Freebie two-fer offering!




CLICK THE BREAK FOR THE SEQUEL- AND THEN SOME!





And, really, I should just put a picture to wet your appetite for Unicorn Dash because if there's one thing I like more than dragons, it's unicorns. Not only does this look like it belongs on the cover of a romance novel with our hero's breathtaking mane, but the Engrish contained within is nearly as enjoyable as the game itself! Enjoy!


Download: Unicorn Dash

xoxo ~glynnia

2 comments:

  1. You're being modest when you say you "enjoyed" this app. I think "obsessed" is a better word. But man! You didn't tell me how hawt the artwork is to these games, esp Unicorn Dash (which was obv shot on location in Nagrand).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they filmed it without a permit cause that's how edgy Unicorn Dash is. Bad boy Unicorn is sucha heartthrob.

      Delete