Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Gummi Bears (Krewe) do World vs World

I recorded some World vs World to show people what it looks like with the AMD Radeon HD 6670 (aka the only graphics card in the world that perpetually takes a **** while playing). I get between 1 to 3 FPS while even when I'm not participating in anything that would be considered "graphically intense". Oh, and before you start pointing out all the trees- just know that I'm playing on the lowest possible graphics settings before the game starts looking like an 8 bit arcader from the 80's.

And yes, this song was completely appropriate since Shirley and I are the Gummi Bear Krewe... she always wanted to be a furry.

Feel my pain!



xoxo ~glynnia

3 comments:

  1. Thats some mighty fine frames per second you have the-OH WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I still want to know the secret of Gummiberry Juice.

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Dashing and daring, courageous and caring ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

    OMG WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE COURAGEOUS AND CARING KREWE. BRILLIANCE WASTED.

    ReplyDelete