Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Team Vashj!

So, I was hangin out in front of Stormwind the other day, watching some Horde trying to kill the newly revamped lvl 90 guards and getting 2 shotted, when I remembered to tell my new friend Mr. Twilight Drake that Team Vashj MIGHT be getting back together for October for the Halloween world event...needless to say he was UBER excited!

3 comments:

  1. LOL YAY! I'm uber excited to rot my teeth out in game with you ladies come October, 'cos IRL my one good toof can't handle the sweets no mo'. :(

    BTW, your outfit looks hawt with the Twilight Drake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sel and I are going to be there FOR SURE! Bheez... well I dunno, he does what he wants. But I'm afraid once I do show up I'm going to have to put your drake down. He seems to be in agonizing pain due to that severe under-bite and as luck would have it the one thing Azeroth is short on (besides competent players) is dentists. :(
    It's ok though, Kitty! We'll get you something new and shiney- like a flying Wild Hog!

    ReplyDelete