Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Well, I did it. I made it to 2013 in one piece! I know it was a toss up there for awhile, seeing how in the year we've had this blog I've only made 6 posts, while my fellow bloggers have WAY surpassed that! LOL So, one of my New Years Resolutions is to post more! So ladies, if you see numbers start to declined after today, you know why! Anywho, I wanted to make a special video for the blog for New Years! Soooo hur ya goes!




3 comments:

  1. Kitty, you truly get around on cat's paws... sneaky, sneaky, sneaky!!!! Several parts of this video made me burst out laughing so obnoxiously that I upset the people around me, LMAO.
    I love it, please keep the videos coming!!
    Oh and I'mma link your new youtube channel to the side bar! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH PS- It took me two years to get that song UNSTUCK and now I'm starting 2013 with it stuck again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Too cute, Kitty! I <3s it! Too bad in that one clip where all four of us are together my Charr wasn't dancing - think I was too busy slapping Glynnia in the face with my tail HAHA. Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete