Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How to World Vs. World even BETTER - Guild Wars 2


The long awaited continuation of "How to World Vs. World: A Silent Film" is finally here! I know you've been patiently waiting so to positively reinforce your good behavior I made it twice as long as the first one, yay!

YES, I said POSITIVELY REINFORCE. Geesh, so ungrateful.

And maybe if you click the link below you'll find that I've also made cookies and hot coco for you!




FOOL YOU.

Aww, don't look so dejected. At least I was being honest about the video! :D


xoxo ~glynnia

4 comments:

  1. YOU LIED TO MEEEE THERE WERE NO COOKIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOO, where was the footage of the Cuddwy Kwoo banner on the keep?! HOW DO WE KNOW IT WAS REALLY FORTIFIED BY CK? SHENANIGANS.

    ReplyDelete