Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wild Pandaria: Intro to a Pet Tamer's Guide to Spirit Battles


So you finally got a team of three of your favorite (or maybe at this point not so much) pets to 25, congrats! If you have been dutifully defeating pet trainers all over Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outlands, and Pandaria along the way then you probably have a quest to defeat the Pandarian Spirit Trainers in your log and it's high time you knocked them out! No, put the bat down that's not what I meant...



I've been defeating these trainers on a daily basis with ease for a while now, but when I first attempted these guys I was disappointed to learn that my battle pet portfolio was too limited to have much success. If you find yourself in a similar situation then you will benefit from this mini series that will go over the lineups I use against each spirit trainer, where to acquire them, and alternatives to ease the pain of leveling more pets from level one. To expand on this guide I will cover pet leveling and the Beasts of Fable battles in later posts.

For ease of navigation, each battle will have a dedicated post. See you there!

Wild Pandaria: Thundering Pandaren Spirit
Wild Pandaria: Whispering Pandaren Spirit
Wild Pandaria: Burning Pandaren Spirit
Wild Pandaria: Flowing Pandaren Spirit

xoxo ~glynnia

1 comment:

  1. LOL You ace! Why you have a metal leash on me?! YOU'RE FRAYING MY LUXURIOUS YETI FUR.

    BTW, I speak fluent WoW-Panda-Chinese-Squiggles and the sign reads: "Female Panda Cub Disposal".

    Haaaaaarsh.

    ReplyDelete