Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Monday, December 31, 2012

Jumpin' in a Winter Wonderlaaaand~


I have to thank Bheez for motivating me to complete all the jump puzzle paths in the Wintersday Winter Wonderland Jump Puzzle in GW2 this holiday season. How did he do such a thing you might wonder?

Oh, by beating me to the finish line of the first two paths and rubbing it in my face. Repeatedly.

Since it is genetically impossible for me to sit by as Bheezem attempts to best me, instinct kicked in and I proceeded to destroy all those who would oppose me; be it Snowmen, Gingerbread men, ...or Quaggan. 

Click the link below to see if all was for naught!

Much to Bheez' dismay (and much to my delight) he did not quite make it to completing all three paths before I did. And much to Shirley's dismay she was the unwitting inspiration for the choice of music as the fact is she received glow-sticks for Christmas this year. Now she will have a reason to use them. Good person points!



Bonus Video: Before the last hours of 2012 slip away I wanted to share a little sampling of the fun to be had playing the Snowball Mayhem event as a Scout! This wraps up my coverage of the Wintersday mini games... Oh how I wish we could play them all year long :(


See you next year!
xoxo ~glynnia

4 comments:

  1. Hey uh...want me to log into your account to do the puzzle for u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't give away that you don't actually watch my videos... amateur.

      Delete
  2. /RAVES WITH GLOW STIX THAT ARE GREAT FOR PARTIES CONCERTS CAMPING CELEBRATIONS AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AGES 3+ ONLY SO DON'T TOUCH THEM PYRIO.

    P.S. - ...fyourjumping Glynnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently Bheez is offering to log into people's accounts to complete the jump puzzle! I think you should take advantage of this... do it for da achievies!!

      Delete