Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Sunday, December 30, 2012

More GW2 Wintersday Event Madness


Oh boy, the Toypocalypse is upon us, whatever shall we do?

Well, if I were you, I would click the READ MORE link and follow the instructions contained within the page expansion VERY, VERY carefully.

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box- oh wait, haven't we done this before? Yeah let's just forget about that and watch my video of the Guild Wars 2 Wintersday Toypocalypse complete with a totally appropriate musical accompaniment instead.

Hey, don't roll your eyes at me! Some people don't celebrate Christmas 'til the new year and as long as Lion's Arch is putting me in the holiday music mood you're just gonna have to deal with it.

Step 2: Click this link because YouTube takes an hour to register my videos so I can embed them here and I'm just too dang impatient to wait for that- Thanks!

xoxo ~glynnia

UPDATE: Embedded video just for you!


1 comment:

  1. MAN, I'VE NEVER BEEN F'ED UP BY A SONG SO HARD. I DIDN'T LIKE ANYTHING HE LISTED. DOWN WITH EGGNOG.

    P.S. - fuifyoudon'tlikethisvid

    ReplyDelete