Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Saturday, December 29, 2012

GW2 Wintersday Events!


Some of you may already be aware of the awesomeness of the first Guild Wars 2 Wintersday event ArenaNet has put together. But for those of you that have yet to check it out, fear not! They are keeping the candy train comin' until January 3rd.

And if you still can't bring yourself to log in while we're celebrating a white Wintersday you better have a damn good reason cause that just ain't right! Lucky for you I'm here though, otherwise you might not be able to locate any footage of the super festive mini-events you've been missing... since like only a million people play this game... or something.

Anyway! Click the "READ MORE" below to have your mind blown by my musical prowess! Mhmm, bet you didn't know I can rock out on bells.

OK I LIED. I only play them in the virtual realities, and not very well at that. But at least I don't suck as much as the people sharing the stage with me- there's always a bright side.


xoxo ~glynnia

UPDATE: In case you have a fear of using Magical Portals I have embedded the video here. See, I can be sensitive!


3 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE MORE TALENT IN ONE OF YOUR LITTLE FINGERS HOLDING THOSE BELLS THAN THAT GIANT NORN HAD IN HIS WHOLE BODY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think I'm finally overcoming my tone-deafness, it's a Christmas miracle!!!

      /listens of off-key freestyle again

      :D YEAHYEAH

      Delete
  2. Our Skype bleeps added to your free-style "masterpiece". YOU'RE WELCOME, SCROOGE!

    ReplyDelete