Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Sunday, August 5, 2012

World of Warcraft and FlagRSP II



It's that time again to take a trip down memory lane circa 2006 World of Warcraft. 


And you know what that means.






CLICK BELOW FOR 'EYE CANDY' AND A CHANCE TO VIEW MY PERSONAL FLAGRSP.











Everywhere I looked someone had a FlagRSP boasting about their character's Super Saiyan powers or Helen of Troy inspired beauty. I did what any rotting corpse would do: downloaded FlagRSP, made a Night Elf, and paraded around with my too-legit-to-quit profile.

Unfortunately, I never took a screencap of my FlagRSP, but (un)luckily I recently stumbled across an archaic notebook of mine where I had handwritten (in chicken scratch, accompanied by horrible misspellings) my profile to later input.

DRUM ROLL PLZ!

My FlagRSP:

When you lay eyes upon Dydae the first thing that comes to mind is "Fashion Model". With his devilishly good looks and tall, lean body, you notice he is a very snazzy dresser. It's no wonder he was Tyrande's personal hair and makeup artist until his front teeth got knocked out by some dirty Orc.

What Dydae looks like:






<3 Shirley



3 comments:

  1. LOL here's my "plenty o' dollas but no cents":


    Subject: Fashionable Night Elf Male (a stretch upon a stretch- the first being that he is male)

    Favorite Line: >8^{D

    Thoughts: You were doing so good until those last two lines...


    PS- WHO WAS THE FILTHY ORC?? (more details plz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro I really have got my hands to Dust 514 Beta Keys.I have about 500 of them which I am going to give for free as a part of christmas gift.So if you want to download Dust 514 free beta keys then visit this blog
    http://dust514betakeys4u.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete