Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Saturday, August 25, 2012

GW2 First Impressions and Vistas!

My first impressions of the Guild Wars 2 launch have been really good. They brought the servers up three hours prior to the "official" preplay scheduled time and I had no problem picking my server or creating my character! Already winning in my book.  Even the lag was pretty minimal given the amount of bodies populating the zones (dead or otherwise). One of the smoothest launches I've participated in, eva!

Now, that isn't to say there haven't been hiccups, but what launch would be complete without them?

CLICK THE LINK FOR THE CURE TO HICCUPS! Ok, not really, it's just more text and a video... but still, click the link!



While exploring Rata Sum for the Head Chef it seems somebody broke the portal to the outside world. So when I finally acquired some kitchen batch skills and wanted to get to farming delicious edibles I found myself contained within the city instead, running around... jumping walls for the heck of it. You know, like most players tend to do.

I took the opportunity before logging out for the evening to film myself jumping the vines to reach one of the many Vistas in the game for the achievement! Gotta collect 'em all.

Oh god, and so it begins.



xoxo ~glynnia

4 comments:

  1. ...SOMEHOW I DOUBT THAT'S REALLY THE WAY TO GET TO THE VISTA.

    Gorram scuttlebutt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I guess being the smallest Asura you can be has a downside... your feet get caught in everything. :|

      Delete
  2. That looks like a good place to set up a still....

    ReplyDelete