Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GW2 Vistas and Puzzles!

It has been nearly four days since Guild Wars 2 has launched and I'm having such a great time exploring the world of Tyria that I put together some clips of my Vista Exploti-eer, Vista Viewing Adventures.

While in Lion's Arch one day, going about my business of attempting to 100% the map, I happened upon a super secret cave opening...One thing led to another and I soon found myself knee-deep in pirate's booty with Shirley hot on my tail.

Watch the video to see what we were up to!



Check out my channel for more videos of this nature and other unnecessary nonsense.

xoxo ~glynnia

1 comment:

  1. WTB Blooper Reel! (because we haven't embarrassed ourselves enough)

    ReplyDelete