Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Friday, July 27, 2012

Most Wanted KoS List: Rift PvP


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.


Mickey Mouse Dwarf Warrior (me) VS. Stranger Danger Eth Mage (Owleater)


History: Rift, 2011. Owleater was one of our most beloved grievers. He'd stalwartly camp Gloamwood and attempt to pick off lowbie level 20s, but when things got heated he'd run and call for more level 50 reinforcements. Perhaps the most memorable thing about our dear Owleater was the way he'd stand there mid-fight and smack talk as you wailed on him. He couldn't fight and taunt at the same time, so he opted for the latter. He managed to press enter just as he dropped dead. Everytime.


RET'S RUMBLE!






Tactics: Used his own tactics against him in hopes he'd be befuddled, aka: be as cheap as possible and engage him while he's in the unawares of underwater combat at 94% HP, hoping if I didn't finish him off he'd end up drowning. 


Rules: In order to collect my reward for this bounty I was not allowed to use any interrupts apparently. Also, once in melee range I was not allowed to move from my spot. There was no time to trash talk mid-fight... a regret I must live with for the rest of my Rift PvP 'career'.


Doesn't matter. Still collected Big LOLs.


>8^{D,


Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Stuck in my head... AAAAAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ray he can play
    The lings on the strings
    The trout rockin' out
    The blackfish she sings
    The smelt and the sprat
    They know where it's at
    An' oh that Owleater BLOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete