Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Eulogy to Kyre, Glynnia's Dead Poochum

SO I WROTE A EULOGY OF GLYNNIA'S DECEASED POOCHUM. BECAUSE EVEN THO I NEVER GOT ALONG WITH IT, IT DID MAKE GLYNNIA HAPPY WHICH IS IMPORTANT TO ME. AHEM- ANYWAYS-I never knew poochum very well, most of the time I saw him was me staring at his disproportionate butt, as he waddled ahead of me stealing all my shinies. I never really saw in him what Glynnia saw, and even though he couldn't balance anything on said disproportionate butt, Glynnia still loved him, so I guess I can say a few nice words about him. He was a brave poochum,even though he was way whimpier than my atrium poochum. He fought in battle along side me, aka yelping and yipping as I took hit after hit from monsters and he watched acting like he was actually a part of the fight. I'll never know why you were so special, especially considering that Glynnia let you touch her shinies(she would never let me do that). But for what its worth im glad Glynnia found you for a little while, its always nice when she is smiling. Even if its at my demise. Farewell dear poochum, may you eternally but scoot in poochum heaven

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I had so much trouble getting through this Engrish... Aren't these types of things supposed to honor the life that is gone instead of taking jabs at it?? It was a nice thought anyway... RIP MY DEARLY BELOVED SWEETIEMCSWEETERSTIEN POOCHUM.

    PS- I'm signing you up for a three day sensitivity seminar (with my dad).

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: LOL
    Second: FIXED IT. MAYBE. PROBABLY NOT. IT'S NEARLY 3 AM. FML.

    ---------

    I never knew Kyre the Poochum very well. Truly, the most interaction we had was when I stared at his disproportionate butt as he waddled ahead of me to steal my shinies.

    I never saw in him what Glynnia saw.

    Even though he couldn't balance anything on said disproportionate butt, Glynnia still loved him, so I guess I can say a few nice words in his honor.

    He was a brave poochum, even though he was way whimpier than my Atrium-Prime(tm) poochum. He fought in battle alongside me, i.e., yelping and yipping as I took hit after hit from monsters. The little acehole watched, acting like he was actually part of the fight.

    I'll never know why you were so special, especially considering Glynnia actually let you touch her shinies (she'd never let me do that), but for what it's worth I'm glad Glynnia found you for a little while. It's always nice when she's smiling, even if it's at my demise.

    Farewell dear poochum... may you eternally butt-scoot in Poochum Heaven.

    ReplyDelete