Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GW2 BW3 Tournament finale games/BW event HUNGER GAMES

The first video is of vampd, hooch, and myself playing with 2 pugs in our 3rd round against a guild premade in one of our BWE tournaments


The second is of vampd, hooch, kawaiiiii(glynnia) and myself playing with 1 pug in our 3rd round against a guild premade in one of our BWE tournaments


And last but not least is the beta weekend event finale taking after the movie THE HUNGER GAMES! I didnt do so well, but Glynnia managed to make it until the timer ended congrats Glynnia!

2 comments:

  1. Those vids were pretty entertaining since we seem to always be at different places during the matches I didn't get to see you much in action until now. I expected more from your ego tbh. JK, I guess you're alright.

    And yeah! Congrats to me for winning the Beta Hunger Games!! You know what I got? Jack-diddly-squat. However my mom gave me a great name idea for the Ranger I'm going to roll when this goes live. Batchniss, get it?! Like Katniss but better suited to convey my... uh, strong personality?? Yeah, we'll go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyrio, what did I tell you about messing with the sound to make it appear like you game with females?!

    ReplyDelete