Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Sunday, May 27, 2012

D3 & Me!

Me and my new fling Lyndon the Scoundrel are having grand romps through the ruins in Diablo III! Nothing can stop the fury of a mighty Barbarian carrying her banner of the apocalypse accompanied by her boy-toy. NOTHING.



Normal? Check. Nightmare? Check. Hell? Check. Inferno? Check. Hardcore? Check.

I hadn't died once. Not once.

...

...

...

I died 50+ times in the span of an hour.









YOU MAY BREAK MY ARMOR TO A 100K DAILY REPAIR BILL, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BREAK ME.


/broken

</3 Shirley

2 comments:

  1. That was like reliving my last day playing all over again!!! Sept I roll with the enchantress. Lydon is too smarmy for me... BTW Bheez got hacked! I encouraged him to make a post about it with some copy/paste action of Blizzard's "customer services" response... we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bheez got hacked?! How? I thought I told him to stay away from those unsavoury furry sites, nothing but keylogging mania!

      Delete