Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Epic RP

As we eagerly await the launch of WildStar, we've gone to a place where we said we would never, never go back. We have returned to the black hole that is World of Warcraft. But don't be alarmed dear friends, for WildStar is sending us our very own rocket ship (house) to escape from this black hole.

In the mean time, we must make the best of our time in this dark, abysmal place. While sitting around, doing absolutely nothing, trying to think of anything that would be of entertainment value in this hole, I found myself alt-tabbed to do some homework. (You know you've found the bottom of a black hole when you choose to do homework over gaming.) When I returned, I found my brothers in arms DEAD! Scared and alone, I did the only thing I could think of....I opened a ticket to Blizzard.

                                                (please click the picture to enlarge and read)

I awaited their response to this heinous crime.....

                                                (please click the picture to enlarge and read)

You can never trust an Orc in a bandit outfit.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Most epic ticket response ever. This needs to be an ongoing series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought opening tickets gave you boilerplate responses!
    I feel like I learned something here… stairs + chachas = long respawn time.
    *Thoughts go to Shirley* HMMM….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, epic ticket reply :D Love it <3

    ReplyDelete