Labels

Silly (91) Story Time (49) SWtoR (39) GW2 (33) WoW (28) Guides (25) PvP (21) Tips (15) Review (14) Birthday Bash (12) F2P Series (11) Free Stuff (8) Diablo III (7) Rift (7)

Monday, August 26, 2013

So You Want to Become a WoW Zookeeper?

I've ruined countless gnome skin boots in Stranglethorn Vale waiting for it to rain so a Baby Ape will spawn. I've developed a chronic cough from all the sand in my lungs loitering in Tanaris for Silithid Hatchlings to unburrow during a sandstorm. I've set up camp for days under hostile circumstances in Arathi Highlands waiting for a Tiny Twister to show its face while Refuge Point guards try to sabotage my efforts.


All this and I thought I was prepared, but nothing could prepare me for these words:

"Winter starts November 1st to the last day of February."

Now, you're probably wondering what this means. Well, sit back, relax, and discover the true meaning of life as I guide you through what was meant to be [Sponge Bob Voice] THE BE~ST DA~Y EVVVVV~ERRRRR!

Click below to start the picture book, because most of us can't read. /STARES AT GLYNNIA







The End.

<Zookeeper> Shirley





2 comments:

  1. rooofl YES, YES! This is how I feel... I gave up when I saw that the Snowy Owl only spawns in Winter... /checks calendar

    I'll be DEAD by then!

    PS- I love story time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooooofl! Dear god, it's like Dragonvale! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET WHAT I WANT?! Well, this is how that makes me feel...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6xoL76TbnQ

    ReplyDelete